Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a difference a day makes....

Today I got not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 letters in the mail from the dmv. Let me tell you people...when you get 5 letters in the mail on the same day from the same place it ain't going to be pretty. So in a nutshell I have to go to court tomorrow to get a court date (?!? I know, it makes no sense at all) to plead guilty to driving with a suspended drivers license. And on top of that, even if I paid my fine then and there my license is suspended until at least April 2011.  It sucks monkey balls, but I really cant complain because to be honest its completely and totally 100% my fault. (But that's a story for a different day.) Anyways, the silver lining to my story is that I'm going out of town for a couple of months. Not necessarily on a vacation, but to re-evaluate my life. I'm headed up north to my home state of Washington and I'm going to be staying with my Aunt Shirley. We have loads of fun together and I'm excited to be going. The only thing that I'm going to miss about this God forsaken state are my Dad and my chihuahua Chico. Adios ex-friends, adios ex-boyfriends, adios Alejandro, adios-adios-adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment