Monday, January 24, 2011

Believe...

~~~I BELIEVE~~~

I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be, and I’m not there yet.
I believe- That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others.Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe- That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

No comments:

Post a Comment