Thursday, January 27, 2011

In no particular order...

Last time I went back to Washington was a year and a half ago. It was my first visit back since I moved from there more than ten years ago. I was so excited to go home and since I had 6 weeks to visit I figured I had plenty of time to do everything that I wanted. I did get to see my family and I did love every single moment that I spent with them, but after I came back to Arizona I wished that I would have done more. So this time Ive started a list called "Things to do while I'm in Washington..in no particular order" and Ive already listed 23 different things. While I was editing my list a little earlier I started thinking about my trip differently. Instead of just going for 3 months in my heart I feel like I'm moving back permanently. My plan was to go up there and get a job and I'm thinking-why would I work so hard to get a job and then just quit after 3 months? Its ridiculous. So at this point (5 days and 14 hours until I leave) I'm in a state of super excited-ness and super confusion. I guess the old saying is true....only time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment