Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let the countdown begin!!

So, remember the other day when I got a butt-load of letters from the dmv? Well the very next day I went to court at 7am to try and get things straightened out, and surprisingly things went pretty good. The judge was very nice and allowed me to present proof that I had insurance when I was pulled over. That right there knocked off $1200 of my fine. He also lifted the mandatory suspension of my license...which is great, although its still technically suspended. On Monday I have to go back and pay $192.88 to clear the final ticket and clear all suspensions on my license. After that I'm headed off to the dmv to get a new drivers license (since the police man took mine) and viola! all is good in the neighborhood.
     That being said I'm sure your all expecting me to completely change my plans and go back to my old ways, but SURPRISE-your wrong. After taking care of my ticket on Monday I will be buying my ticket to Washington, and perhaps my new life.So folks, let the countdown begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment